Dear friends we said that we would try to keep you all informed on what is happening in the Church.
1. Jocelyn has been furloughed for 1 month, however. she is voluntarily running the teen bible study on fine weekly and running a programme for Sunday school that is online on Sunday mornings. A big thank you to Jocelyn for all that she does.
2. The purchase of the Church buildings continues to go ahead. We are working hard to get the contracts signed for us to purchase the building. These will hopefully be completed by the end of May. We hope to have until the end of August to pay the money. The sale of the trust house is still going through.
3. During this time whilst the Church is closed, the pastoral team continue to do an excellent job. Keeping in touch with people on a weekly basis to offer emotional support and practical assistance when possible. This includes contacting , those who have not attended Church for some time. The leadership would like to thank them for the love and concern they are sharing with others and for their caring support in these difficult times.
4. Sunday services are on Facebook each week, along with daily words of encouragement by so far Mark Ozenbrook and Barry Sinfield. There will be a Good Friday service to commence at 6pm this will be delivered by Mark Ozenbrook.
5. Online services to continue on Facebook as follows:
Sunday 12th April John Peters
Sunday 19th April Simon Turpin from Answers in Genesis
Sunday 26th April Barry Sinfield.
6. The leadership are in the process of finalising the job description for our new minister. This has proved difficult due to the current situation. However, we will be looking to advertise as soon as possible. The leadership, would like to thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you in our own Cnurch in the near future God willing. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
The Lord bless you: The Lord keep you, The Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you, The Lord turn His face towards you and give you peace. Numbers 6